Please see the attached for Thursday, April 20, 2017.
Hazardous Weather Outlook
– Severe weather is expected Thursday from the Ohio Valley into the Southern Plains, accompanied by a threat for flash flooding over Oklahoma.
– Severe weather and heavy rainfall will then shift eastward into the Mid-Atlantic by Sunday.
Tropical Daily Planner
– Sub-Tropical Depression One poses no threat to land
– Dissipation is likely within 24 hours
– Tropical Daily Planners will continue to be issued until there are no longer any active features
Active Storm Advisory
– Dissipation is likely within 24 hours as the depression is absorbed by a larger, extratropical low over the northern Atlantic.
– There is no threat to land.