Please see the attached Significant Tropical Disturbance Advisory – Atlantic for Wednesday, July 05, 2017.
– Feature 4L (94L) continues to struggle due to shear.
– Limited development within the next 48 hours is still probable.
– A track just north of the eastern Caribbean is anticipated over the next 5 days.
– Interests in the northeast Caribbean should still monitor 94L.
Please see the attached Tropical Daily Planner – Atlantic for Wednesday, July 05, 2017.
– Feature 4L (94L) still has a high chance of development over the next couple days.
– The rest of the Atlantic tropics are quiet, and additional development is unlikely over the next 5 days.