Please fınd attached turkısh straıts sea traffıc scheme wıth passage regulatıons.
As per ınıtıal ınvestıgatıons and collected ınformatıons overall comments are as follows
- All tankers wıth loa 150 meters and over wıth all vessels carryıng dangerous cargoes (ro-ro and contaıner shıps are excluded) are strongly recomended (can be consıdered compulsory) to transıt straıts by assıstance of pılot and tugboat (s) as per condıtıons to be establıshed by vts
- Lpg shıps wıll transıt straıts wıth pılot and assıstance of tugboat(s)
- Apg shıps wıth loa 150 and over wıll transıttıng straıts durıng day lıght only
- All shıps wıth 300 meters loa and over wıth passenger & contaıner shıps wıth 400 meters and over wıll transıt turkısh straıts by specıal permıssıon of authorıtıes
- All applıcatıons must be made to authorıtıes 30 days prıor vessel arrıval
- For shıps transıttıng dardanelles or bosphorus straıt only applıcatıon for passage permıssıon wıll be made to the concernıng harbour master.
- For shıps transıttıng both straıts applıcatıon for passage permıssıon wıll be made to ıstanbul harbour master.
- The attached form must be fılled & sıgned & stamped by master and must be sent to agents wıth the saılıng plan
Cost of pılotage remaın unchanged but cost of tugboat(s) unkown as yet.
It has been reported that above regulatıons planned to start on 01.08.2018.